Free Membership Of T1 Club
1 January 2015
Calling all young people with type 1 diabetes and caregivers. Come and join our T1 Club to share experience. Outing activities and expert counselling will be organised. Membership is FREE.
For details, please contact Diabetes Resource Centre
(D’ Centers) in Klang: Telephone No. 03-3319 4100/4200/4300, Fax No. 03-3319 4500 or email to email@example.com.
The National Diabetes Institute (NADI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the proper care of people with diabetes.
NADI plans to start a support group (T-1 Club) at its Diabetes Resource Centre (D’ Centers) to better care for people having Type 1 Diabetes.
It is proposed that the T-1 Club will:
- hold regular meeting of members to discuss issues, share experience and resolve problems.
- organize social outings and diabetes camps.
- organize talks by resource persons such as doctors, specialists, dietitians and other health professionals.
- provide medication, monitoring kits and other items relating to diabetes care at special reduced rates.
- act as a concerned group for the betterment of people with diabetes, especially for Type 1.
It is a pleasure for me to extend an invitation to you/your child to be a member of the T-1 Club. Membership is presently free of charge.